At Maltby Academy we are committed to:
1. Providing inspirational teaching and constructive feedback, every lesson of every day.
2. Promoting and modelling high expectations, traditional values and professional standards.
3. Recognising, rewarding and celebrating success.
4. Preparing young people to be ‘employment ready’ with the skills and confidence to succeed.
5. Providing learning experiences which inspire: meeting the needs and aspirations of all.
6. Ensuring no student is left behind.
7. Sustainable and effective collaboration and partnerships with parents and the community.
8. Highly effective professional development to ensure excellence in the classroom.
Strategic Development Plan Priorities 2016-18
The purpose of the Development Plan is to set out clearly the Academy priorities for the year ahead. It does not attempt to list everything the Academy intends to do. Instead, it is a single strategic document which maps out the main actions needed to secure improvement. In order to make this manageable, only the Academy’s main priorities are included in this plan. Individual subject area plans are not included but can be located in a copy that is kept under continual review by the leadership team. A copy of the full plan is available from the Academy.