Seven Steps to Effective Revision
- Learning Styles: Audio - Visual - Kinaesthetic.
- Environment: Well lit room, regular breaks, no interruptions, phone off, plenty of fluid.
- Organisation: Plan time, correct equipment, make revision timetable and use it.
- Revision Resources: CD Roms, Internet, Bitesize, revision guides, past papers, work sheets.
- Revision Techniques: Mind maps, mnemonics, highlight key words, revision cards, diagrams, discussions.
- Exam Day: Equipment, check exam time, have breakfast.
- Summary: Believe in yourself, follow these steps, work smarter - not harder.