There are several food serving outlets across the Academy for students to access and new dining facilities have been installed in The Street and diner - see pictures below. The Street is available for students to purchase hot food and is fully accessible by students from Year 7 to 11. The Linx, Kiosk, Deli Bar, Diner and Bistro is available to all. Sixth Form students have their own space in their block.
September 2017 - Download the menu below.
Free School Meals
Did you know .... just by registering your child for Free School Meals means that the Academy gets extra funding to support their learning?
REGISTER NOW to make sure your child doesn't miss out.
The Government is giving money to schools to help students to achieve their very best. This funding is called Pupil Premium. With this money, your child may access:
- TA support
- Extra intervention
- Extended learning opportunities
- Extra-curricular activities
- Homework support
- Holiday clubs
- Extra resources
Do you qualify?
Free School Meals are provided for school children if either they or their parent or guardian have been granted:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers' Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and have an annual gross income, of no more than £16,190 (as of 2014 financial year) as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
How does it work?
1. Check if you qualify - see above.
2. Register online - click here to apply or download the form below.
3. Your child will receive credit automatically on the biometric system.
4. The school will receive the extra funding towards your child's education.
If you require any support in completing the application, please contact Mrs Caroline Liversidge at Maltby Academy on 01709 812864.