1. Learning Styles: Audio - Visual - Kinaesthetic.
2. Environment: Well lit room, regular breaks, no interruptions, phone off, plenty of fluid.
3. Organisation: Plan time, correct equipment, make revision timetable and use it.
4. Revision Resources: CD Roms, Internet, Bitesize, revision guides, past papers, work sheets.
5. Revision Techniques: Mind maps, mnemonics, highlight key words, revision cards, diagrams, discussions.
6. Exam Day: Equipment, check exam time, have breakfast.
7. Summary: Believe in yourself, follow these steps, work smarter - not harder.